Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's here!!!

Jessi Nagy ....Scrappy Jessi
just sent me this photo of the
Spring Tile Creation she designed. Her detail is amazing...I love the pink glitter around the letters and the duck, rabbits, sunglasses, ballerina ...is that a flamingo in the back? So much to see...you would have to be holding this darling piece to see everything. And to one of the top three winners in the Easter Bonnet Contest that is exactly what will happen! This fun and whimsical piece is
one of the prizes!!! Lucky US!! Thank you ....Jessi!

4 comments:

  1. Darling blog----coming from the Chic Chick widget to check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I have so much to do! EEEKKK! Got to get a craft'n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love it Jessi... Beautiful... My Easter Bonnet... coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful event. I just put your badge on my sidebar.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete